The Bristol HALO Drones CAA PfCO course is held at Mercure Bristol North, The Grange Hotel. This is located just north of the M4, in a beautiful rural setting. Rooms are also available at a discounted rate if you prefer to stay overnight.
A stylish blend of traditional and contemporary design set in 18 acres of landscaped gardens creates a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere throughout this stunning country house Bristol hotel.
- Conveniently located just off the M4 M5 interchange, allowing easy access for candidates based in the south west
- A 2 day ground school course
- Candidates can arrive at 9.00am to start at 9.30am to allow for travel time
- All day refreshments and lunch provided
- Free car parking available on site
- Accommodation available, please contact us for further information
Old Gloucester Rd,
GPS: 51.538943, -2.523433