The Doncaster HALO Drones CAA PfCO course is ideally located for any candidate based in the north east. Doncaster Racecourse is just a few minutes drive from the A1(M), or a 15 minute drive from Doncaster train station.
Doncaster Racecourse is one of the oldest centres for horse racing in Britain, hosting 36 race fixtures per year and home of the William Hill St Leger Festival.
It provides the perfect location for us to facilitate learning about the operation of drones. With far reaching views, and openable doors onto a balcony, it provides the inspiration necessary to create a great learning environment.
- Conveniently located a few minutes from the A1 (M)
- A 2 day ground school course
- Candidates can arrive at 9.00am to start at 9.30am to allow for travel time
- All day refreshments and lunch provided
- Free car parking available on site
GPS: 53.520656, -1.105657