The London HALO Drones CAA PfCO course is ideally located for any candidate based in the south east. The Theobalds estate is just a few minutes drive from the M25 (J25) or a 5 minute drive from Waltham Cross train station, which is on the mainline out of Liverpool Street station.
Dating back to the 15th-century, the Theobalds Estate in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire has had several former lives: the favourite country seat of King James I, a Georgian family home, a temporary retreat for Christopher Wren’s Temple Bar archway and a WWII military riding school and most recently one of Hertfordshire’s most luxurious and sought after hotels.
- Conveniently located a few minutes from the M25 (J25)
- A 2 day ground school course
- Candidates can arrive at 9.00am to start at 9.30am to allow for travel time
- All day refreshments and lunch provided
- Free car parking available on site
GPS: 51.689069, -0.056149